Monday 21 September 2015

Mini KIKO MILANO Haul // The Eyeshadows


Sorry the image is upside down firstly, and secondly, I hope you had a great weekend and are suitably ready for the week! Here's a little review/ haul on some kiko products I purchased a while ago in Westfield London! This post will be much shorter than the other so here goes!

These kiko eyeshadows seem extremely boring and regular at first sight however once applied, blended and combined with darker shades in the crease you realise the beauty in these shadows.! The first shade on the left is clearly less shimmery, and has a more matte finish. On the lids this creates a wonderful single shade which looks so classy combined with a winged eyeliner and some mascara! Secondly is the rose gold shimmery shade on the right which is my personal favourite! As I have darker skin this creates a great wash of colour on my lids and can be used as a blush!

0 comments:

Post a Comment