Monday 30 March 2015

Sixth Form Outfit Ideas // Minimalist


So I'm approaching sixth form soon, it's pretty daunting. But one thing that is keeping me going is the fact that I'm never going to have to wear uniform AGAIN. That also terrifies me. 

Here's an outfit combination, that is marginally expensive, but on the grand scheme of things, it's not that bad. One item I will be purchasing are those brogues, which might not be to everyone's taste, but I LOVE them. (Kind of inspired by London Fashion Week S/S 15 Collections)

If you want to see this on my polyvore, click here.

Coat - Mango £40
Trousers - Topshop £30
Shoes - Office £65
Turtle Neck - Uniqlo £6.44 WHAT
Headphones - Nastygal £25
Bag - H&M £25

Hopefully I'll continue this series throughout the year, to help inspire outfit combination ideas for the future. See you next week!

(^-^) x




0 comments:

Post a Comment