Monday 27 July 2015

GET TO KNOW ME TAG // 21 Personal Questions

Thought I'd do a more chatty post this week, so here's the 21 Personal Questions tag.
1. Are you named after anyone? 
No one in particular, Naomi is a Hebrew name
2. When was the last time you cried? Quite a long time ago now! Before exams I believe which was months ago!
3. Do you have kids? No. I'm 16!!


4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
I'd like to think so, however I've never seen myself from another person's perspective so I wouldn't know.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I doubt I'm the best at being sarcastic, but I constantly have satirical comments in my head on just about everything. It's rare that those words come out though.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I have, and it ended badly.By badly I mean concussion.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I like all types, especially granola
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their body language.
9. What is your eye colour? Brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Bit of both, I hate movies which are predictable, they are  the bane of my existence.
11. Favorite smells? Freshly cut grass, morning dew, petrol, foreign places
12. Summer or winter? Winter, but Summer's abroad
13. Computer or television? Bit of both, but probably television - netflix especially.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Los Angeles - 8,750km
Dubai - 7,176.6km
Nigeria - 6,330.4km


15. Do you have any special talents? I can draw relatively well one might argue
16. Where were you born? Near London
17. What are your hobbies? Reading, Drawing, Learning Spanish, Sports, Baking
18. Do you have any pets? Used to have fish, a hamster but now I want a puppy!
19. Favorite movie? I genuinely can't choose there are just too many.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes… One younger sister
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Successful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment