Monday 3 August 2015

Prom Skincare


As you're reading this, I'm in CANADA!

So, despite the fact that prom was several weeks ago, I thought I'd talk about the skincare I've been using in the lead up to prom and actually on the day itself. This is part of a three part series on prom - skincare, makeup and outfit.

1. T-Zone Deep Pore Cleansing Wash // I used this to remove makeup as an when I wore it (unless I forgot on any particular day). It contains tea tree, eucalyptus and salicylic acid and really effectively cleanses the skin. It can be used in general too, not just for makeup removal

2. Superdrug Sugar & Spice Self-heating Mask // I used this on the day hours before applying makeup (which I'll be doing a blogpost on very soon!). Most masks I use are of the clay formula which dry out the skin, whereas this was of a much creamier formula and as suggested, heated whilst on my face which was a surreal sensation. Not sure I'd use this on a daily basis, but for the stressful day it provided some much needed relaxation in a therapeutic day. 

3. Oilatum Cream // I use this almost daily as a hydrating moisturizer! It's extremely effective at bringing some life to the skin, however I'd never use this immediately before makeup as it leaves the skin very glowy and oily, and I prefer a demi matte- demi dewy look.

4. Benefit Products // Eye Cream, Facial Cream, Toner, Moisturiser and Hydrating Cream - All wonderful products, I should do a post on all of these products in the future!!

There you have it - my prom day skincare

(^-^) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment