Monday 17 August 2015

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag? / Canada.


So, I've just got back from Canada (this is a scheduled post) and I thought I'd show the makeup I took along with me.


Firstly - Eye products. As you probably know, Collection Fast Stroke in black  is my 'holy grail' product for winged eyeliner or eyeliner in general so of course I took that along with me. Secondly, I love the Body Shop 'Eye Definer' in black for eyeliner on the waterline. Also, I'll be using my mac compact for powder and as a mirror. 



Just realised that why photographing I didn't properly categorize the items. Next is my 'starry eyed' Barry M palette which is made for autumn but i use all year round, specifically the matte shades which are excellent. There are 6 different shades in this pallette so countless looks throughout the holiday. Next is my favourite drugstore mascara - Rimmel Scandal Eyes mascara in the shade 001 Black. Finally is my concealer - Makeup Revolution Focus and fix.


Lastly. An eyeshadow pencil from collection in the taupey brown shade - similar to the maybelline colour tattoo but with some shimmer. Next is my beauty blender knockoff from model's own. I find that this works so well with my foundaton. Finally is my lip liner from rimmel in a winey red shade.

(^-^) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment