Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014.


My photography skills have improved! 

Poppies in London. 

London. February. 

The Summertime Ball 

Tate Modern Art Gallery 

My Summertime Ball Ticket

My Cousin's Dog - Harvest

 Corfu

Corfu


2014.

It's been such a whirlwind year. Ups, downs, positives, negatives.

Change.

I've grown as a person, grown in confidence, become more independent. I've learnt so much. 

I turned 16.

Here are some of my highlights

1. Visiting Corfu, Germany, Belgium and France
2. Visiting London more often.
3. Going to Galleries
4. Exercising More
5. Going to the Summertime Ball (Ed Sheeran and 21 more acts!)
6. Growing as a person
7. Spending more time with friends and family.
8. Making this blog!

How has you're 2014 been? Ups? Downs? Positives? Negatives? Now it's over, take a moment to reflect on this year. Surround yourself with positivity, go outside of your comfort zone once in a while. 

Don't bother making new year's resolutions, just promise to yourself that you can make 2015 the best year yet.

I know I will. I'll try to.

Merry Christmas and hope you have a fantastic 2015.

Naomi x

(^-^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment